Equity Principles of Carea CHC
Within our Diversity and Inclusion objectives, Carea CHC is committed to:
Primary Care Providers! Check out what Dr. Chitha has to say about working at Carea!
- The principles of performance and capability as the key criteria for hiring and promotion. Regardless of any of the prohibited grounds under the Ontario Human Rights Code, individuals need to be given the opportunity to be considered for and/or make the best use of their talents.
- The principle of fair representation of diverse groups at all levels of the organization.
- A program to ensure diversity and inclusion in the workplace.
- The achievement of reasonable job accommodation in order that individuals are able to contribute fully to their own and our goals.
- Ensuring our Values, policies and practices reflect these principles.
- Respectful and fair treatment for all individuals as outlined in our Respect in the Workplace Policy and related policies and procedures that ensure safety and wellness to all stakeholders.